Outsource your IT Department
Planning of your network layout as per workstation requirements. We supply all the equipment as well as arrange for the implementation of:
- Hardware (server, workstations, printers, routers, switches, access points, etc)
- Software (operating systems and applications – outright or subscriptions)
- Network cabling, WiFi, fibre and paraphernalia
- Cloud solutions
Including amongst others the configuration of a network system, access control, updates, user maintenance, etc. – on site and/or hosted
- Hardware (Supply, Maintenance and Upgrades)
- Network management (cable or wireless - assess existing and provide additional)
- General End User assistance services (backups, upgrades, improve knowledge of software in use in the company in order to facilitate daily routines).
Some of the on-site support tasks can be achieved remotely to minimise turnaround time
Provide our customers with industry-leading products and services such as Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Windows 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite and Windows.
Problem source identification and recovery, troubleshooting.
Data backup and mission critical disaster recovery (on site and/or in the cloud).
Hard drives are inexpensive. Compare to your daily turnover, how much do they cost? …close to nothing …until they fail.
Monitoring of servers and computers’ activity (disk space, unauthorised access, loading of illegal software).
Virus and malware check.
Establishment of Internet browsing and e-mail policies for the company, monitoring of irrelevant browsing of the Internet, avoidance of Spam mail.
Design of various size websites using the latest technologies.
Creation and design of applications using various platforms.
These systems range from standalone applications (from a one man scenario to a corporate environment) to Business-to-Business applications on the Web.
Various levels of training for programs such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Pastel, web browsers, to name a few.
We supply new computer hardware or software, or upgrade your existing one, should you need to.(1 year warranty on all components)